Wednesday 19 August 2015

Photos Of The Ladies Who Demonstrated Today In Kenya For Freedom To Go Out Half Na.k@d

my-dress-my-choice
#MydressMychoice that was the hashtag trending in kenya yesterday as so many ladies took to the streets with skimpy wears,placards and different inscriptions to demonstrate for their rights to dress as they desire.#mydressmychoice.

They are protesting because they feel its their right to dress anyhow they want and if they choose to go out completely na.ked they shouldn’t be prone to harassment from Jobless Kenyan men who take molesting women wearing skimpy clothes as their occupation.

Also to display anger towards the continuous evil practice of Jobless kenyan men who derive pleasure in st.ripping ladies na.ked for weating mini skirts.

They were all psyched up for the event and all we hope for is change Lol just like President Buhari’s Campaign slogan… we only hope President kenyatta listens to them. Here are the photos of the ladies, but my wonder is has the demonstration solved the problem?

What do you think about these photos

mydress-my-choice-2
my-dress-my-choice-3
my-dress-my-choice-8
my-dress-my-choice-4
my-dress-my-choice-5
my-dress-my-choice-6

No comments:

Post a Comment