Thursday 27 August 2015

Ini Edo – Long Distance & Husband’s Family Crashed My Marriage -True or False?

Ini-Edo-and-ex-husband-Phillip-Ehiagwina
Nollywood actress Ini Edo was a guest on Monday’s edition of Rubbin Minds with Ebuka Uchendu.During the show, the actress addressed her marriage crash and many other issues.
Hear what she said about her failed marriage: 

“I entered married early because I wanted to raise a family while young. My marriage was an experience I will never regret. My husband was the last child of his family so his family members interfered in our marriage.

He interfered in my career as a good husband but along the line, we couldn’t find a common ground. My hubby and I were apart from each other and this affected our marriage. May be if we were together, it would have helped. For now I don’t want marriage, I just want to fix my life and move on.

No comments:

Post a Comment