Monday 9 November 2015

Aneke Twin Sisters' Marriage Plans: I Can Be A Second Wife || No, I Can't Share My Husband

Marriage is a beautiful institution that is often approached from different perspective by folks. Nollywood actresses, the Aneke Twins, do a lot of things together, but have different take on marriage.


In a chat with The Sun, one of the sisters, Chidiebere said she can't share her man with another woman but her twin, Chidinnama believe there is nothing wrong with being a second wife. Hear them:

Since you both are from a polygamous home, could you be second wife?
Chidiebere: The difference between then and now is that our father and mothers understood each other and knew what they wanted. But I can’t share my husband with another woman.

Chidinma: How they measured wealth those days was in how many children and wives one had. I don’t have a problem with polygamy but will my fellow wives be able to live the way my father and his wives lived? I believe it is still possible to live that way even now.

No comments:

Post a Comment