Saturday 26 September 2015

Adorable CEO "JEMIEES EVENTS" Osasu Jessilicious Okungbowa Egbuta is +1 - Wishing You Happy Birthday [See Photos]


It is obvious that you cannot stop having your birthdays and more precisely you can’t stop being my lovely sister. Both these things are really good. Though I don’t talk to you every day but you always remain the deepest core of my heart. How you saw me through all the best and hard time way back...

People say that it is possible to choose own friends from many, but it is obvious that you can’t choose you’re the members of your family. I’m without doubt the luckiest. Happy Birthday.

Big Sis this is just my own way of showing you how much i care... and still showing my appreciations for all you did for me way back....in the land of opportunities "Eko" I wish you and your family a more memorable celebrations to come....Happy Birthday Once More My Adorable Sister this is what i know how to do best...See Photos after the cut...
Read below her words on her birthday below....
Happy Birthday to me..... Thank you Lord Jesus for loving me so dearly, thank you the maker of my soul, thank you my great provider ,thank you Lord for adding another year to my life.... what more can I say? God is Awesome!!!!!! -Mrs Osasu Okungbowa Egbuta 

Her words on the birthday cake.... 

Big tnx to my hubby, my babies Oma and Amara, my baby sis Thelma and my sister from anoda mother Oghonmwan... nice surprise cakes from you guys...

Celebrant and friends
Osasu and Sisters

Osasu and family
                             Jessica, Favour, Oma, Amara , Aliyaa Friends and kids in London
Oma, Amara visit Aliyaa in london
Favour Brown Aliyaa Mum in london
Oma birthday
Oma Cake
Pool Party

Pool party
                                                                        Family
Amara Birthday Cake

Don't forget to re-share this post to all that matters
Post By Vivasgist.blogspot.com - Vivas Onaiwu

No comments:

Post a Comment