Friday 12 February 2016

Photos: Obi Emelonye sends loving message to wife as they celebrate 11th wedding anniversary

Prolific Nollywood movie producer, Obi Emelonye and his wife are celebrating their 11th wedding anniversary today February 12th. Obi shared these photos on his Facebook wall and wrote loving words to his wife...

"12th of Feb...a day marked in the stars. 
Exactly 15 years ago (to the day), I saw you on a balcony and called you my wife before we could even say hello.
Exactly 13 years ago (to the day), my people visited your people in Mmaku, broke kola nut, shared palm wine and sealed our cultural communion.
Exactly 11 years ago (to the day) in front of family and friends in London,I said 'I do'.
I have been 'doing' since then and after over a decade and three impossibly perfect children, I will eagerly and excitedly continue to 'do' until I draw my last breath.
Thank you Amaka for seeing the good in me, and providing me the foundation from which to take on the world. Thank you for sticking by me through thick and thin and devoting your life to me. Thank you for the happiness, the laughter and for making me a complete man.
Alongside my birthday, my children's birthdays and eventually my 'death day', you have made the 12th of February a day never to be forgotten...in this life and the life to come.
Happy multiple anniversaries baby. I am not sure I deserve you...but because I have you, life is worth living.

No comments:

Post a Comment