Friday 17 July 2015

ESPN Aly Raisman: 'Everything I Put Into My Body is For Gymnastics [VIEW PHOTOS]


Gymnast Aly Raisman: Tell Yourself to Be Great

gymnast Aly Raisman recently took it all off for ESPN’s Body Issue – on stands now. “Two years ago I wouldn’t have been able to do something like that,” says the Massachusetts-born brunette. “Now that I’m 21 years old, I feel confident, and I try to focus on more of the positive things.”
Balancing a career, a social life and an intense work out schedule isn’t always easy, according to the 2012 Summer Olympics captain. “It’s a little more than 32 hours a week,” says Raisman. “By the end of the week, I’m exhausted!”  In the gym, her fitness regimen includes routines and conditioning, although she admits bars and vaults are her least favorite. Outside the gym, she goes for walks and runs. “It’s me time.”

Raisman works hard, has overcome injury and obstacles, and performed in front of millions. She’s dealt with all of this while facing pressure and aiming for perfection (though she knows there’s no such thing) Source: Yahoo
VIEW MORE PIC

No comments:

Post a Comment